Talent Hubs™ are unique, web based talent management and development systems designed to enhance internal training and development initiatives through the provision of flexible and cost effective content management, knowledge sharing, training and assessments and HR management, all via a branded and secure intranet system.
The implementation of a Talent Hub into any recruitment organisation will improve employee performance, increase organisational efficiencies, reduce costs and increase the engagement of employees.
Click here to review some of the functionality currently available on the Talent Hubs.
Centralised content management provides employees with the right tools to perform effectively.
- The Talent Hub provides one central library for all the information an employee would need to effectively do their job, automatically indexed and instantly searchable
- Maintain a live bank of knowledge relating to your target markets, clients and competitors with users being automatically informed of any updated content to the system
- Create an endless library of new business leads and opportunities via the RSS news feeder
Automated assessments and reporting increases the consistency and quality of employee activity.
- The Talent Hubs’ search functionality enables users to find the information they need in seconds
- Control consistency and quality of knowledge by managing information via one central resource hub across multi-site / global offices
- The Talent Hubs provide a range of reporting applications that allow you to monitor site usage across an organisation, telling you who has been viewing what content and when, as well as how many users have competed the various training programs and assessments
Hosted, on demand training content significantly reduces costs associated with typical employee training.
- Online documentation management reduces the costs associated with printing and stationary
- The development and delivery of on-demand interactive training content (elearning and video) in “bite-sized” modules significantly reduces resources and costs associated with typical employee training
- The Talent Hubs’ easy-to-use user interface and training support videos eliminates the need for formal system training across all users and the competitive pricing allows organisations to easily incorporate the Talent Hubs into their annual budget plans
Interactive communication platforms, forums and event schedulers increase employee engagement
- Schedule internal events via the online calendar and notify users of any new events and developments within the business
- Improve the volume and quality of multi-site, internal communication via the internal forum and email notification system
- Manage and deliver a comprehensive new starter induction process all accessible on demand via the online Training Centre