The Recruitment Network is the largest and fastest growing global community of recruitment leaders and we are passionate about helping them drive performance and profitability, with purpose.
If you want to help people exercise their potential, and like the sound of transforming individuals, teams and businesses to achieve what they are capable of, we might just have a great opportunity for you.
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social.
Ideally our new superstar will be local-ish to the Ashford area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Salary – We are looking to offer £22,000 - £24,000 for this role (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension and WFH reimbursement
Hours – We work 7.5 hours a day (and 7 on a Friday) and you can choose your hours between 07:30-19:30. Ideally we would love someone full time but if you can be present every day in some capacity still send over your CV and we’ll discuss it.
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap but will obviously work with the right person to take notice periods into consideration.
Who are we?
We’ve been around for 15 years. We’re good at what we do and we’ve got a fantastic team. 6 years ago we launched a new service – The Recruitment Network (TRN) – which helps recruitment entrepreneurs achieve their ambitions and it’s gone from strength to strength attracting entrepreneurs from around the world - “Quite simply a unique type of club!’
We’re now ready for the next step!
So, what will you be doing?
We offer an extensive portfolio of events to our members and their teams, both online and face to face. The smooth running of these events is critical to our clients experience and therefore our business.
- Managing the attendees across all events (pre-event through to post event process)
- Comprehensively recording attendee data on the CRM system
- Managing the events systems (Zoom, Calendly etc.)
- Uploading the events calendar to TRN World (our online platform) and ensuring its accuracy
- Attending both online and face to face events to support the facilitator and manage attendance
- Providing support for our two large events in the year (New Year Huddle and Summer Retreat)
- Supporting the Events Manager in other associated tasks
- Liaising with video production
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job at TRN is varied and fast paced. You will be involved in many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As the business is very team led, there could be some of the following:
- Uploading daily/weekly content to TRN World
- Document formatting/PowerPoint creation
- Transcribing event notes
- Data collection
- Communicating our schedule of events to our member base
- Assisting the wider operations team
As part of your induction, you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work.
We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Knowledge of the recruitment industry is useful but not essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught (you just need to be hungry to learn and have a decent brain). We will give you the support you need.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are:
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Written and verbal communications
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be (or to have):
- Pro-active and focused
- A Strong work ethic
- A Good sense of humour
- Customer orientated
- Deadline driven
- A team player
Does this sound like you?
Then nothing should stop you sending your CV to email@example.com and make sure you include the position you're applying for in the subject line!)
We look forward to meeting you!