Member Support Executive
The Recruitment Network is the largest and fastest growing global community of recruitment leaders and we are passionate about helping them drive performance and profitability, with purpose.
If you want to help people exercise their potential, and like the sound of transforming individuals, teams and businesses to achieve what they are capable of, we might just have a great opportunity for you.
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social (as soon as we’re allowed).
Ideally our new recruit would be local-ish to the Ashford area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Salary – We are looking to offer £22,000 - £24,000 (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension and WFH reimbursement
Hours – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us as soon as possible but will obviously work with the right person to find the best date for everyone.
Who are we?
We’ve been around for 15 years. We’re good at what we do and we’ve got a fantastic team. 5 years ago we launched a new service – The Recruitment Network (TRN) – which helps recruitment entrepreneurs achieve their ambitions and it’s gone from strength to strength attracting entrepreneurs from around the world. “Quite simply a unique type of club!’
We’re now ready for the next step
So, what will you be doing?
The support of our clients and their teams is absolutely paramount so we are looking for someone to;
- Help members of the TRN Club make the most of their membership experience
- Proactively support the members by directing them to tools, support, learning and events
- Identify gaps and opportunities and ensure members are held accountable to the actions which will help their business, feel supported and valued
- Respond to queries which come in via whichever channel is the most appropriate
- Identify opportunities to wow members and influence member loyalty
- Review member data and identify gaps and priorities for focus
- Generate ideas which will improve the content and product
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in the Ops Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As the business is very team led, there could be some of the following:
- Uploading daily/weekly content and events to TRN World (our online platform)
- Supporting with online event management and associated administration
- Setting up zoom meetings and diary management
- Document formatting/PowerPoint creation
- CRM maintenance
As part of your induction, you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work.
We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Knowledge of the recruitment industry is useful but not essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught (you just need to be hungry to learn and have a decent brain). We will give you the support you need.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are;
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be;
- Pro-active and focused
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour
- Customer orientated
- Deadline driven
- A team player
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!
The Recruitment Network provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending your CV to email@example.com – we look forward to meeting you!