The Recruitment Network is the largest and fastest growing global community of recruitment leaders and we are passionate about helping them drive performance and profitability, with purpose.
If you want to help people exercise their potential, and like the sound of transforming individuals, teams and businesses to achieve what they are capable of, we might just have a great opportunity for you.
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social.
Ideally our new superstar will be local-ish to the Ashford area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Salary – We are looking to offer £20,000 - £22,000 for this role (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension and WFH reimbursement
Hours – We work 7.5 hours a day (and 7 on a Friday) and you can choose your hours between 07:30-19:30. Ideally we would love someone full time but if you can be present every day in some capacity still send over your CV and we’ll discuss it.
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap but will obviously work with the right person to take notice periods into consideration.
Who are we?
We’ve been around for 15 years. We’re good at what we do and we’ve got a fantastic team. 6 years ago we launched a new service – The Recruitment Network (TRN) – which helps recruitment entrepreneurs achieve their ambitions and it’s gone from strength to strength attracting entrepreneurs from around the world. “Quite simply a unique type of club!’
We’re now ready for the next step
So, what will you be doing?
Our Operations Team is the backbone of our business, and we need another safe pair of hands to help us through substantial growth. You will be working across the wider Ops Team to provide support in a variety of areas.
- Working with and supporting the Head of Content, Head of Member Experience and our Data and Insights Guru
- Reaching out to and liaising with content providers
- Adding regular content to TRN World (from the internal team, partners, suppliers and external content providers)
- Repurposing event content
- Cleansing our existing content to ensure it is only top quality
- Proactively updating and improving the responses on our support chatbot
- Assisting with new content creation
- Data cleansing
- Running reports from the company CRM
- Ensuring the input and accuracy of member data
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job at TRN is varied and fast paced. You will be involved in many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As the business is very team led, there could be some of the following:
- Uploading daily/weekly content to TRN World
- Document formatting/PowerPoint creation
- Sitting in on online sessions to support the facilitator
- Data collection
- Assisting the wider operations team
As part of your induction, you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work.
We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Knowledge of the recruitment industry is useful but not essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught (you just need to be hungry to learn and have a decent brain). We will give you the support you need.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are;
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Written and verbal communications
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be (or to have):
- Pro-active and focused
- A Strong work ethic
- A Good sense of humour
- Deadline driven
- A team player
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending your CV to email@example.com and make sure you include the position you're applying for in the subject line!)
We look forward to meeting you!