Social Media Executive
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time, but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social. Ideally our new recruit would be local-ish to the Ashford area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Hours: You will be required to work 8 hours per day (7.5 on a Friday) but when is up to you. We run ‘glide time’ between 07:30-19:30 so as long as you are there for when the business needs you, the rest is up to you.
Work remotely: Yes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: We are looking to offer £22,000 - £24,000 for this role (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension and WFH reimbursement.
When we need you: We are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap, but will obviously work with the right person to take notice periods into consideration.
Our new linchpin will be across the whole business and needs to ensure the smooth and efficient running of The Recruitment Network from a social media (and overall marketing) perspective to enable us to achieve our strategic vision for 2021.
So, as our Social Media Executive, what will you be doing?
Social media strategy and planning
- Develop content calendar, campaign plans and manage social media accounts
- Schedule and post social media content (including tagging stakeholders etc)
- Market events, summits, ad-hoc sessions through social media
- Push partner content to social
- Report across all channels’ performance
- Finding new ways to grow, stimulate and engage our community
- Always look for ways to improve quality and performance
- Thinking about how we can streamline and improve what we already go
Company’s wider marketing activity
- Maintain and update TRN Website, publish partner blogs and content
- Assist with creation of workflows and email campaigns
- Create event landing pages and additional assets
…And lots more!
This role will be central to the business and will require you to liaise and work closely with other members of the wider team (who are fab!) You will essentially pull lots of pieces together to streamline the business and take our offering to new heights in 2021 and beyond.
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in the Sales and Marketing Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook (no excuses) but knowledge of the recruitment industry isn’t essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are:
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
- Utilising systems and all their features to our advantage
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be:
- Pro-active and focused
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour
- Process driven
- Deadline driven
- Systems and tech focused
- A team player
Benefits of working at TRN:
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Work from home
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to meeting you!