(R)evolution Roundtable Series
Hiring and retaining recruiters
09:00 - 09:45 Tuesday 18th October 2022
This event is a 45-minute interactive, roundtable discussion for recruitment leaders looking to explore what the best recruitment businesses are doing right now to win the war for hiring the next generation of great billers, led by James Osborne of The Recruitment Network.
Directors and Owners of recruitment businesses (session available for both TRN members and non-members).
About this session
There is a war for talent going on across the recruitment sector and whilst it has never been as important as it is now to retain, lock in, motivate and engage your existing workforce, recruitment businesses looking to take advantage of the current market conditions need to significantly up their game and strategy around attraction and hiring of new talent. You will not grow your business unless you have a talent plan.
We will be taking time in this session to explore what the best recruitment businesses are doing right now to win this war for hiring the next generation of great billers, including:
- What makes you an employer of choice in this current market?
- Who are the employers of choice and what are they doing better than you?
- What is the ideal business model to maximise our chance of success when it comes to attracting and retaining the best talent?
- What are the right types of skills we need in a growing recruitment business?
- How do we lock in high performers and high potentials?
- How do we source and develop the next generation of talent?
Thank you for registering.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The TRN family
The Recruitment Network is not just about us though, but about the thousands of recruitment professionals who make up the membership who collaborate and support each other every day.
We are proud to be part of an ecosystem united by a common goal - to make a positive difference.
In fact, this is one of the 5 core values that makes up the DNA of the TRN community:
Be the Best I Challenge and Disrupt I Enjoy the Journey I Family First I Make a Difference
Meet some of the TRN team...