The Recruitment Network
From productivity tips to financial templates, explore insights from industry leaders with our free resources.
- The Definitive Guide to Diversity, Equity and InclusionBenefits of a more diverse and inclusive workforce range from increased innovation and creativity due to having a wider range of perspectives through to better decision making and increased talent retention.
- The Definitive Guide to Account PenetrationA clear and concise guide to penetrate deeper within your existing customers and maximise the relationships you have already developed.
- Churchie's 20 - Sources and Destinations WorksheetThe objective of Sources and Destinations is plain and simple – for every placement you make, make four more.
- 80 Sourcing HacksNow, more than ever, recruiters need to be unbelievably good at sourcing. We need to uncover each and every technique and tool that will make us more agile, more efficient and more effective at unearthing candidates that others can’t find.
- The 12 Month Business Plan TemplateThe 12 Month Business Plan can be used by everyone from business owners to team leaders to consultants - it will help you to define success for each financial year.
- The Definitive Guide to Candidate GenerationNow, more than ever, recruiters need to be unbelievably good at candidate generation.
- The Definitive Guide to Leadership and Management Development in RecruitmentEvery great businesses that grows profitably in the right way and achieves its ambitions is underpinned by a strength and depth of management and effective, engaging and inspiring leadership capability.
- The Waste Elimination ChecklistGet more for less. Waste and inefficiency cost you time and money and as business leaders we should be eliminating waste from our business.
- The Definitive Guide to MarketingThe ultimate guide to getting your business marketing ready. Learn the skills and techniques it takes to improve your brand and generate leads.
- The Definitive Guide to Strategy & Business PlanningThis definitive guide will provide recruitment business leaders with the confidence, ability and some practical tools to develop a strategy and a robust, thoughtful plan to achieve their ambition.