Are you a Marketing Misfit?
A marketing legend who wants to make a difference?
Then we are looking for you...
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time, but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social.
Ideally our new recruit would be local-ish to the Ashford (Kent) area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Salary – We are looking to offer £18,000 - £24,000 for this role (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension and WFH reimbursement.
Hours – You will be required to work 7.5 hours per day (7 on a Friday) but when is up to you. We run ‘glide time’ between 07:30-19:30 so as long as you are there for when the business needs you, the rest is up to you.
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap, as we have some exciting plans...
Our new marketing executive (aka linchpin!) will work across three core areas of marketing to start with:
- Website management (you don't have to be a web developer, just be great at designing and using CMS's)
- Email marketing using our state of art of technology
- Social media support, working alongside our social guru
So, as our Marketing Executive, what will you be doing?
- Upload and promote our podcast series
- Support the day to day management of activity across all our social media accounts
- Design, deliver and manage our email campaign programmes
- Help promote events, summits and ad hoc training sessions through social media
- Support the TRN partner content calendar for 2022
- Report across all channels’ performance
- Find new ways to grow, stimulate and engage our community
- Always look for ways to improve quality and performance
- Think about how we can streamline and improve what we already got
- Maintain and update TRN Website, publish partner blogs and content
- Assist with creation of workflows and email campaigns
- Create event landing pages and additional assets
…And lots more!
This role will be central to the business and will require you to liaise and work closely with other members of the wider team (who are fab!) You will essentially pull lots of pieces together to streamline the business and take our offering to new heights in 2022 and beyond.
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in our Sales and Marketing Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of social media management tools, Google Analytics and have created email marketing campaigns, but knowledge of the recruitment industry isn’t essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are:
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Excellent written and verbal communications (know your ‘they’re’ vs their)
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
- Utilising systems and all their features to our advantage
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude - the most important thing!
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be:
- Pro-active and focused
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour
- Process driven
- Deadline driven
- Systems and tech focused
- A team player
Oh, and just a little bit crazy!
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!
Email James Osborne at email@example.com