Are you a Sales Legend?
A sales professional who wants to now step up and make a difference?
Then we are looking for you...
We are lucky enough to be an intentionally remote business, working from home full time, but getting together for team meetings and any excuse for a social.
Ideally our new recruit would be local-ish to the Ashford (Kent) area with a space at home suitable for focus and productivity.
Salary – We are looking to offer £35,000 - £40,000 basic for this role (doe) - with 25 days holiday, pension, WFH reimbursement and unlimited commission.
We would expect your on target OTE to be in the region of £70,000+
Hours – You will be required to work 8 hours per day (7.5 on a Friday) but when is up to you. We run ‘glide time’ between 07:30-19:30 so as long as you are there for when the business needs you, the rest is up to you.
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap, as we have some exciting plans...
Our new Sales Manager (aka sales legend!) will be responsible for driving and delivering TRN's new business development strategy, alongside the existing Sales and Marketing team and selling across the suite of products and services of The Recruitment Network.
You need to be hungry for doing the sales, not just doing the strategy!
So, as our Sales Manager, what will you be doing?
- Implement the sales strategy as agreed with the CEO
- Deliver personal sales targets
- Ensure the quality and quantity of sales activities and objectives are planned and delivered consistently
- Develop robust sales processes
- Monitor, measure and report on sales activity
- Develop and manage the CRM to build a quality database
- Implement, through the marketing team, the marketing strategy - delivering the agreed objectives, raising market awareness and interest, filling the sales pipeline through marketing led activity and providing quality leads to the sales team
- Ensure the quality and quantity of marketing activities are planned and delivered consistently
- Quality and brand control – delivering consistent excellence in line with the brand
- Monitor, measure and report monthly on marketing activity
- Inspire loyalty, effort and productivity from the team
- Develop and manage a performance management framework for the sales and marketing team
- Coach, develop and direct the team as appropriate
- Support and work with the Operations team to ensure a world class member experience
Success is measured by
- Delivery and implementation of marketing and sales strategies and objectives
- Number of quality new business opportunities and appointments
- Number of new Recruitment Network members
- Relationship with the Recruitment Network team
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the business
- Consistent delivery of standards of excellence in line with the Recruitment Network Experience Cycle
- Engagement and performance levels of marketing and sales team
- Positive contribution to the journey – adding fun, 360 support and ideas
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in our Sales and Marketing Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of sales processes and have demonstrated measurable success, ideally within the recruitment industry.
Skills and knowledge needed to thrive:
- Leadership and management of others
- Communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Coaching and influencing skills
- New business development, in particular into either a SaaS or Recruitment industry
- Relationship building skills
- Personal effectiveness and organisation
- Knowledge of the recruitment sector
- Knowledge of The Recruitment Network products and services
- Database management
- Problem solving and decision making
Attitude and approach needed to thrive:
- Passion for getting it right
- Team player
- Attention to detail and process led
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enjoy work and life
- Live the TRN Values
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!
Email James Osborne at email@example.com